Tuesday, July 10, 2012

how much Hike you got?


‘How much hike you got?’ most common and a trending one for this week, as hike letter is nothing but a memento which certifies your worth and subsistence as an earner. After giving a thought I realized it is no different to the grades when I was in a state of making investment so that I can come to a state of making the core of world, money, the state which was and still is called college.

So I was just finding quite lot similarities in a grades and the hike, after all both came in form of a memo and once they come you no longer feel contented, comparisons never gave comfort to anyone. Am I wasting time in such a stupid comparison? Well answer might not be what I want to hear but then it’s always better to waste or rather I would say to spend some time doing what you appreciate.

There are always people with better grades and same is true otherwise. Hike is no different. A moment you see a guy with less grade than yours, pleased, next moment a new guy with a better hike than you, miserable. Now after the time has passed and I see my grades and don’t remember people who got higher or lower than me, I realized that I got smile on my face, they were enough for me to get a good job and a good earning. Is the same rule applies on hike too? At present I am not able to decide but then who knows when this time will pass and there will be no comparisons this might well be satisfactory and might bring a smile on my face again.

‘Satisfaction is the key’ someone said from behind, ‘how will you grow if you are satisfied?’ was the reply from other, argument is never ending, unbound, As there are always two categories of others and I am yet to decide whether to be pleased that I got better than the first type of others or to be poignant that I got less than second kind of others, I think i will pass both options.   
     

2 comments:

  1. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.

    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!
    Also visit my blog ... Swimming Pool Chemicals

    ReplyDelete