Saturday, July 7, 2012

injection, which i remembered


I entered home with a bang, literally, the bang came from the bag hitting the floor, and before that, it was in air at least for 4 seconds.
‘One day I will make it touch to the fan’ I said to my younger brother who was small enough not to understand what I said, but the kind of expressions he was giving were weird, eyes stretched, teeth clenched, nose pulled up and four to five skin-made lines on the forehead. ‘What are you up to brother?’ I asked as if the two year lad will answer in Latin, well he answered but it came from some other route…n surely it was Latin. I just held my breath and almost, with a voice of puuufffffff…I was in front of my mom saying, ‘holy cow, I smelled the shit’. She stared at me, may be because I used the word ‘shit’ but then that’s what I did, I mean not did, I smelled, yuk.
‘I have to take you to the doctor’ she said while she was cleaning the shit off (literally) and I was still using both the hands to cover my nose. After that whatever she said I don’t remember except ‘injection’, I have heard about it from some of my friends, it makes a hole in your butt and you are not able to walk properly after that. Blood in the vein dried, air in the lungs disappeared, head started spinning, eyes started rolling, legs trembling and next moment, I was on the ground. ‘enough, you do the same act every time, try something creative next time and if you don’t get up in next second I will make you wash your brothers butts’ my mother said laughing, and I was on my feet. ‘But mom…’
‘It is for your good and will protect you from hepatitis B’
‘Bloody B grade hippopotamus’
‘Its hepatitis…not hippo…’
‘Yeah yeah, I know…’
Hospital was hardly a walk away from my home and in no time we were in front of a hell like beautiful lady, in minis, having long white legs like, like…hmm…like…
‘Mom, which animal has very long legs?’ ‘Giraffe’
‘Yes…like giraffe…but white giraffe’ I said.
‘What are you talking about?’ she asked in confusion.
‘Oops…nothing’ I bit my lips.
‘Okay…say hello to sister’ she said pointing towards the girl in mini.
Hello…what? Sister? Oh forget it mom, she can be your daughter-in-law, but never your daughter. I omitted the word ‘sister’ from my ‘hello’ and instead of replying to my hello she pointed me towards the corner, which was having a bed with green curtains around. A bed, a curtain, she seems to be in hurry, I thought. I almost forgot why I was here, but it didn’t take long to realize and next moment I was lying, my shorts down, and the girl mini, rubbing my butt. I turned towards my mother with a look of ‘can’t you see your son is getting harassed by this Giraffe legged lady’ she smiled, as if understood, and said ‘its some antibiotic, which will make your skin germ free’ uufff…somebody help…and then the moment came, nurse drilled my left butt and I was helpless just thinking about the size of hole it might have made. While walking to home my mother said, ‘Did you do something in your pants?’
‘No…yuk….hell no’ I shouted.
‘Then walk straight, no need to act’. I started walking properly, and then I realized there was nothing wrong to my butts. I smiled, looked up and saw she was also smiling.      

No comments:

Post a Comment