Monday, March 25, 2013

You stay back...

‘Hi’

‘Hi’ she said. She was sitting on white marble square rock and gave some space beside her to sit. I just walked to her and occupied the place. It was cold.

‘How are you?’

‘I am good, how about you?’

‘I am fine too.’

There was a weird silence for few minutes. I saw few more people sitting here and there. Place looked weird but people around made it happening. Then I asked again,

‘So how’s life in here?’

‘Life?’ she laughed. I realized my mistake.

‘I mean how’s everything going?’

‘Quite good, in fact you will realize that its far more better here, peace of mind you know. And for all this, thanks to you, if I had not loved you so much, then this would have never came to me. Sometimes you miss those days but then it’s all for your own good. ‘I could see the wise side of her.

‘But I am surprised to see you here; I thought you would be living a happy life with her. After all you loved her so much, like I loved you. What’s the story?’ she asked with curious eyes.

‘its no different than yours. Just after you left the place, I got the news. She was going to get married. Although she loved me, but then you know how it works over there, family, society and culture. Just like you, I was not able to handle it. At first I thought that I am weak. But now after coming here, I feel good and after meeting you I feel better.

She smiled but never said anything. I kept looking to others around there. Some of them in deep thoughts, some smiling, they all seems to be in peace. She saw my eyes and said,

‘They all are likewise, common place for all of them who does what we did.’

‘I can see that’ I replied. There was nothing to talk more. We just sat there quietly. Time passed. She suddenly turned to me and said, ‘sun is rising. Time to go back’

I stood up. I saw everyone else going back. She asked, ‘do you still love her?’

I said, ‘she is happily married now’ and started walking towards my grave. As I was about to close the lid of it, I looked towards her, her grave was already closed, she was gone. We all sleep whole day. I know this is going to be a routine as I was told, if you suicide, you stay back.

7 comments:

  1. @Uncle: Creepy,romantic,touching and as usual great post! Missed you a lot here..good to see something from you after long...Plz do keep posting..If any1 cn think like this and put it in such wonderful words,then its only you..ummahh.. ;)

    Yours,
    Aunty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha...thanks a lot...
      such chane k jhaad pe chadhane wale comments se u remind me of someone...anyways.... :)

      Delete
  2. I re-read the whole thing, initial reading doesn't conveyed much! That's a nice piece of imagination!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot sree...and i appriciate that u read it twice...very few people have that courage...hahaha...

      thanks man...saw the latest scketch of yours...it was brilliant...

      Delete
  3. I trulу love your site.. Excellent cοlors & theme.
    Dіd уou dеvеlоρ
    thіs ωeb sіte yоurself? Рleaѕe replу back as I'm hoping to create my own personal site and would like to learn where you got this from or what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my website: buy and sell cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great one from you! :)

    Anyway, you've been tagged! :)

    http://casacio.blogspot.in/2013/04/liebby.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ritvik for visiting...
      and for the tagging part...m really honored man... check the comment on your post :)

      Delete