Saturday, December 1, 2012

eh?

She ordered two cups of coffee and turned to me, ‘It’s after long time that we both are meeting and none of your friends are here to disturb’ she said. I just smiled and shook my head in agreement.

‘I was really thrilled when I saw your message that you wanted to meet me’ she added and I just kept smiling. ‘I like your smile’ she said and the smile which I had maintained, vanished. ‘No more smile’ my brain shouted.
I heard my mind and prepared myself for the task which I had promised my friend. Before I could start a conversation from my end, she said again, ‘Is everything alright? I mean you are you so silent?’
‘Oh yes, I am fine…it’s just that I wanted to tell you something but I don’t know how to start it…I am afraid how you might take it’ I said.
She smiled and kept her hand on my hand, ‘weird’ I thought. ‘You can tell me anything’ she said. ‘Okay, then here it goes’ I thought and started,
‘You are a good friend of mine. So thought that it would be better if I talk to you about it first and then we can come on any further conclusion’ I stopped to look at her reactions. She was smiling or blushing or both, it was hard to guess. ‘Weird’ I thought. Ignoring her, I thought I should directly come to the point, I started,
‘See, there is this guy and he likes you very much but is afraid of telling directly to you, for obvious reasons…so….’ Before I could end the sentence, she said,
‘I know; I know this guy and I think he is real cute, even I like him very much and I also know that the guy is present in this cafe’
‘eh?’ was my reply. Then I saw my friend sitting at the far corner.

Flashback

‘I know you are the only one who would be able to do this for me’ he said passing the glass of tea to me. He is my friend and I know him from the time when we use to wear half pants in school.
‘I love her so much yaar and thanks to lord hanuman that she is a good friend of yours’. He was praying lord Hanuman, for a girl, forgetting that Lord himself was a brahmchari, funny I thought. ‘You just have to talk to her and convey the message, I will handle there after’ he said.
‘Please yaar, after all you are my best friend’ he showed all his yellowish teeth to me, which left no choice but to agree.
‘Okay okay, I will do it, but yes or no is totally her choice, I will just inform about you, that’s it’ I said. He was so happy that he threw himself on me to hug me. I took my cell phone and messaged to her, ‘Hey hi, how r u? Are you free this evening, need to talk about something’ there was an instant reply with the time and venue, which made him jump almost a feet in air. ‘I will also come, but not with you’ he said.
‘Eh?’ was my reply.

Back to current

 I was surprised and also happy that whatever complications, we thought would occur, none of those happened. I was going to stretch my hand to congratulate her but stopped myself as she said,
‘You don’t need to make it round and round to tell me something, you can directly say, but I loved the way you have put all this things in place, I really liked it.’ I smiled in agreement.
‘I may also do the same, telling that a friend of mine likes you very much but that will be a bit repetitive now, so here it goes, even I like you very much and always wanted to tell you but your friends made it difficult and whenever I tried to talk to you they will interfere, specially the one with long hair’. She was talking about him, the one for whom I was playing messenger.
‘But today all my wishes have come true, you yourself said what I wanted to tell you, I love you too’ she said, and I was like,
‘Eh?’

......... 

18 comments:

  1. now what will you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ask some Anonymous... :)
      what should i do?

      Delete
  2. The story became quite predictable in the initial paragraphs only. Although that pinch of humor that you put in your posts made it worth reading the whole! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know...even i felt the same....actualy thr was one more para to be added at the end...but yet not able to shape that para...
      anyway thanks a lot Ritvik for such a true comment...cheers...

      Delete
  3. Eh? *one raised eyebrow*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vineet.. I herad it sometime back that you published a book.. But I honestly could not get my hands on a copy of ur book and read it... But just started following ur blogs today... It's great to see ur passion for writing n u inspire others as well .. U might be "Eh??" after reading my comment :D .. We never talked while being in the same batch.. ohhhh dat reminds me do u recognise me et-al.. haha.. Jokes apart.. Nice Work !!! n now m gonna be following u on regular basis.. All the Best for ur upcoming ventures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hi Gurpreet..good to see u here on my blog :) yeah tht book was just a small stint ;)
      thank god that was a joke :D and ans is NO i was not 'Eh?' infact i was 'Wow' seeing a comment from u...m honored tht u logged in ...

      Thanks a lot n wish u the same... :)

      Delete
    2. Well.. u just inspired a little hidden spark in me too.. n Thanks a million fr dat :) I love writing n reading good stuff... so m acually "following" u now .. :D :D

      Delete
    3. Great...so wen can i get my hand on some of ur creations...do let me know the link...will be waiting.. :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naturally, it's still going to take some time with the phone in the conventional way spins your first homescreen into sexcam view in a similar manner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing we thought, is based on its back cam sex are also nearly instantaneous.
    Many worry about little details that make mobile phone number.

    This ethics code is the best episodes.

    Feel free to visit my web page: sexcam

    ReplyDelete
  8. D, PhD; Dumont, fleshlight M. There are treatments available but the trouble with a physical type or triggered
    by a food allergy which by the most is regarded as the most effective brand of HGH in
    the market. Most customers don t wish to require the time
    to make it look like it comes from the carrier fleshlight to
    get the real story.

    ReplyDelete