Thursday, June 7, 2012

A small stint from my Book !!

I glanced around inside the bus. It was not at all crowded; in fact many of the seats were empty. She took a seat, capturing the window and having no other option I sat beside her. Mostly people were enjoying sleeping, which made me think of sitting somewhere else and avoid falling on her (I know it feels stupid). I looked outside the window (of course the window on the other side). There were few lights shining in the dark like someone had put candles here and there to kill the darkness. Cool breeze was passing through the windows. I felt a kind of peace in the environment. Bus was moving smoothly on the highway, making me wish this journey never ended and I just kept enjoying it forever. I saw her sitting quiet (rare and also dangerous) looking outside the window, with her hands folded. She just opened her folded hands and shut the window. ‘Damn! The only unpleasant thing at this point of time was the girl’ I thought. ‘What is the problem with that window now?’ I shouted at her and please note that this was in my mind of course (anyone who is having a single gram of brain should not dare to talk a girl like this, specially a beautiful one, then how could I, who is having a bulk of 1200 grams of brain?) “Do you want the window to be opened?” she said which seemed to be a reply but now I was sure that I was not at all audible when I talked in my mind.

I tried a lot to say ‘yes of course, and dare you close it again’ but her eyes which were looking at me expecting a ‘no’ from me were too beautiful to be neglected. Now I realized why always my friends do for the girls the things they don’t like to do, and I used to make fun of them, poor fellows. “I guess you want it open.” she said and turned towards the window to open it (just a guess, maybe she was using the same trick, I used removing my bag in front of those constables). But there was no time to think much and it was time to stop her.
“No it’s ok, even I was feeling bit cold.” I said and immediately she turned straight showing an ultimate piece of smile (in my language, a trap). ‘Great dude, great; why don’t you put off your jacket and give it to her, if it’s that much cold as you said, idiot., What if a boy would have shut that window and smiled?’ Someone shouted so loud as if he was sitting right inside my ears. I looked around, there were people sleeping, eating, reading, talking, but no one who might have shouted. I neglected the voice and turned straight.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! your books seems to be very interesting! will grab a copy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congo Bro! I always did enjoyed reading your blogs, cant wait to get my hands on your book! I'm sure, I'm gonna have a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Its going interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, never thought of this surprise from you!!!

    ReplyDelete