Friday, June 1, 2012

Published Writer !!!


Yes, you read it write, oops right, see its so much in the air….i mean writing is in air (well I am sure many would agree with me in replacing ‘love’ by ‘writing’) and that writing is in BOOK...

Something from the book
-------------------------------------------------
It was 7:15 in the morning when I was born, my mom says that I was the only boy born on the day, which was also a national holiday, in that particular hospital, and others were either girls or something else…if your are banging your head to know how it is related to my writings, then keep banging, it is no where related to that. I just stated this cause this was the only noticeable thing about me. After that the count became so huge that I stopped noticing.  

I am a born writer, no really, not that I snatched the pen from nurse and started writing the reports by myself, I would have done that but she was too far for my tiny little hands to reach there. Then came the best part, primary education, which helped me gain an expertise in creating stories and then penning them down, I had written around thirteen thousand seven hundred eighty nine sick leave applications giving different reasons in each of them. That’s a different case that most of my friends were denied leave because principal said the reasons were not practical. (Now I know why I am writing a fiction)

But then no knowledge gets wasted, the most impractical reasons are the best reason people fell in love, here I was in my collage, writing love letters for all my friends and friends of friends. I was so famous that almost every girl came to me, just to ask if the letter she received was my creation or the senders. The only time I said it was mine, when I gave it to my girl and the best part is, it got rejected, she said, you write this far all, big deal…

I joined an Indian multinational company and you thought a writer is always unemployed, huh? Well sometimes yes, when there are more people and less work in software industry you tend to be at a place called ‘bench’. That was 2008, the time of recession, three months, when people around me were writing their resumes, I was writing a story… 
-------------------------------------------------

So here it is....grab a copy now, well i insist.... :)


http://www.infibeam.com/Books/what-hell-love-story-vineet-nag/9789381560099.html?utm_term=what+the+hell+is+this+a+love+story_1_1

http://www.bookadda.com/books/hell-love-story-vineet-nag-9381560099-9789381560099

12 comments:

  1. Hi Vineet,
    First time at your blog and that too I stopped here with eagerness and happiness at your success!
    Congrats Writer! :D
    It feels great when people praise you for your creation and writing is truly a passion!

    Will grab your book for sure :)
    Keep writing dear!
    My Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Simran...thanks a lot for a visit and yeah its feels real good...

      Thanks a lot for a read and comment....hope u like the book too....
      thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Vineet.. Been following your blogs for a while.Really liked all your posts. Will definitely get a copy of your book... Hope It brings in all recognition for you..

    Cheers! Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot Sreeram for reading the blogs...
      hope u will like the book too...thanks again... :)

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!
    I'm soooo happy for you, I just can't express this is words, Really!
    All the best buddy, for your new chapter in your life, the chapter of a book writer! :-)
    I still can't believe this, all the best!!! :-D

    PS: Now that you're a writer, don't forget you had a reader named Ritvik :-P
    And yeah, don't forget the promise... Autographed Book? :-P
    ALL THE BEST!! I'm SOOOO HAPPPPYYYY!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u thank u and thank u Ritvik.... :)
      well u r one of my best reader i guess...

      and m sure u will sure get a copy, though signing it from here will be difficult... :P

      thanks a lot mate... :)

      Delete
  4. hi

    Congrats! I am sure this book is going to be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ankita....with all your help m sure it will be.... cheers...!!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sunaina... :)
      hope u will buy a copy n review it :D

      Delete