Thursday, April 19, 2012

watch out !!



6th April, Friday, and here I was leaving office at 7:37, for a Friday it is considered to be late, let me know if you disagree, I will listen to you and will give a damn to it.
I saw another chap, like me, was running, rather I should say hopping towards me, in a possibly full speed, drenched fully in water like me, it was a frog, I am not saying that I look like a frog, frog looks better (I will say this if the question was asked by a female frog or a girl who loves a animal loving guy). If you are still thinking why the frog and myself were drenched, then don’t think we were shooting for a romantic song; it was because we were facing some serious weather changes due to some serious global warming effects. Oh yes! It was raining over here and I was not able to resist myself. No No, you got me wrong, I don’t like to get wet in rain but in comparison to staying in office I just had no other choice left.
Meanwhile I heard a loud voice of footsteps behind me, without even looking back I could guess that she was a girl, which boy will dare to wear high heels and above that which boy will dare to run wearing those high heels. I turned my neck almost 90 degrees to left, just to check If I had guessed it right and here it goes, a girl, high heels, tight blue jeans, professional black shirt, headphones in ears, purse on one shoulder, iPod in one hand and an umbrella in other, running, either because in some time umbrella is going to melt and all make-up will wash out or she is cousin of Cinderella and her time limit is over and she might turn into a beggar or something like that. Keep guessing.
For me there were more issues ahead, I realized the poor fellow (considering its size) and poor lady (considering her melting umbrella) are just going to run in to each other and that too just beside me. (I was always good in physics, especially the problems related to time, distance and speed) and the time left in this collision was only 2.3 seconds.
Tik tik one, tik tik two and boom…no wait, what happened? Was there a mistake in calculating the time? No, at the moment of 2.1 second they just saw each other.
Next moment, a 120 decibel loud sound came out of the mouth of lady, the frog must have scared her, I saw the frog, no it didn’t shout, must have gone into a shock. To avoid the collision and each other’s face they both jumped to their right. The frog ended in the waist length bushes situated across the path and the lady on me. Whoa, what a horrible day.
‘Are you ok?’ I asked while she was trying to remove her heels from my foot and hands from my shoulder. ‘See you scared the poor frog to hell, and it ended in the bushes’. She smiled and said, ‘you saved me’ If you think anything like this really happened then think again, because you are thinking it right, it happened for sure but with a slight difference, instead of jumping to their right, they both jumped to their left and I ended up saying,
‘Are you ok?’ I asked while I was able to see her legs out of the bushes. ‘See you scared the poor lady to hell and she ended in the bushes’ I said looking at the frog which was still sitting on my left shoe.  I thought of giving a hand to help her in coming out of bushes but was not able to control my laugh (which for obvious reasons would have offended her) after walking few steps I turned and saw her out of bushes and searching for the frog. Meanwhile I saw another lady running towards the point of accident, I just said to her, ‘watch out for the frog.... 

3 comments: