Sunday, September 29, 2013

Time Machine !!

‘Don’t slide from it’. I told myself in spite of knowing myself that I won’t listen. I slid and ended up showing my white underwear to entire class. ‘Don’t sit without watching the chair’ but failed again. I again ended up turning the white underwear into blue by the ink which was there on the chair. This time I was not able to control my smile. I slowly stood up and walked towards myself and took me into a corner and said, ‘who are you? And how did you know what was going happen?’ I knew I was smart from childhood; I smiled again and explained what exactly was going on there.

‘You see I am you but twenty five year older than you. We invented a machine through which I can travel back in the past. So I did the same and here I am. So it is well understandable that I would know what happened to me when I was in school. So I knew what is going to happen with you because you are me when I was in school. Are you getting?’ the younger me was still not able to believe me. I knew relativity was a subject only in graduation and I was trying to explain that to a ten year boy.   

‘Okay you will believe me, just remember answer is 1869’

Younger me came running back to me and said, ‘mam asked me birth year of Mahatma Gandhi, I got it right, thanks to you’ I smiled, I remember I didn’t knew the answer and I had to write it hundred times in my homework book. ‘So will I get that beard when I will grow up? And these nice cloths and this costly watch?’ ‘Well, Yes’ and please take a good care of your hair and teeth. See how I am suffering for your carelessness. But believe me these all things are worthless and nothing in comparison to what you are going through. Enjoy every moment of school and college life as once gone this time will never come again and these cloths and costly watch will never give the happiness which you feel now. ‘I am not happy’ younger me shouted back. And I could do nothing but laugh. ‘Well, ask me. After all we are not different’ I replied. 

I opened my eyes. It was a dream. Here I was at my desk with open journal.

“I have seen movies and articles and many more predictions on a time machine. The question always is whether or not we will be able to build one. I don’t know why this question when we already know the answer and the answer for which is ‘No’. A fair logic can be given to it.

Let’s just assume in future we will be able to create one time machine. Once created, in future people will start using it to come back to the past and meet their families, so the time machine will come to the past and not just only one but looking at the population, many. Once its in past they can get the technology and or use the same Time machine to visit their ancestors in further past.

Now the question is, has anyone met anyone from the future? Answer is ‘No’ that simply means in future there will be no such thing called time machine, invented. “

I closed the journal. There were list of arguments and logics that can be written opposing the idea of time machine. But I was in no mood to write it further. In heart, I myself wanted it to be a success irrespective of what my brain suggests. Just think how adventurous it will be to go back in the past and meet myself when I was a kid and then there will be list of advices and decisions which I could give to myself to change the wrongs I did in my past.

3 comments:

  1. Nice watch in the pic,which let me remind you again is showing time incorrectly...12 nahi baj re usmein :P he he he
    ood post again uncle...change the font :P :D

    Yours,
    Aunty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already told you ki kab 12 bajenge usme :P
      and about font....done madam... :)

      Delete
  2. 中立的な手のバッグは途方もないのでそれできますすべてに一致する非常に独自衣装。確認するあなたあなたのスモールビジネストートバッグ袋が使用されます上、定期的に選択のようなもの長期重綿キャンバスボートを運ぶ。トート バッグ

    ReplyDelete