Wednesday, April 20, 2011

she keeps calling...!!

I was taking bath....and this was 3rd time...some 1 was giving a call on my mobile...half-done i ran towards the living room and picked the call....and after listening the voice...

"you......"
“How many time I have told not to call on this number” I shouted without even listening to her..
“But I just want only few minutes of your time” the voice came from the other side. She was not ready to leave me so easily.
“It’s been more than a month, every day you call me, I feel so guilty of telling you the same thing, last time also I told you that I am not at all interested…why don’t you understand? I don’t have anything to give you…please try to understand” I said in frustration.
There was no voice for few minutes. I thought the phone was cut, ‘hello? Are you there?’
A slow voice came from the other side,
“At least just listen what I have to say”
“Ok” I finally agreed to listen to her, this time again.
“Sir, you will never get this chance again. This is a very good investment offer from our company; you will get you money doubled in just 5 years.”
I kept the phone quietly…and went back to the bathroom…. i knew she will call again…she keeps calling…!!


No comments:

Post a Comment