Friday, March 4, 2011

Action-Reaction...ooops !!

She was just in front of me, across the road. She is the most beautiful girl I have seen, my friends don’t agree, they say the one who stays in hostel is better, but I don’t think so. It has been more than 2 years; we are just looking at each other, or I can say I am looking at her. “Why need language, if you can talk with your eyes? “I thought. “You don’t even know her name” someone shouted, I don’t know from where. “Go ahead, she is alone, at least say hello” the voice repeated. “Yes, at least I can say hello”, I decided to go ahead,
Action: I was unable to put off my eyes from her. Showing a great determination kept my first step towards her.
Effect: suddenly the earth became smooth, like cream. As if I will fall down. A strange smell filled my senses.
Reaction: “Oh yuck, I hate cows, I will sue people who left their cows on street” I shouted. “Hell, my shoe itself smells like cow dung”
Next few minutes were wasted in cleaning the shoe. I looked up; she was still there thanks to the person, for whom she was waiting. Finally I was ready, started walking,
Action: I looked at her. Hairs floating in air, as if crackles in the sky.
Effect: I was feeling like walking on a beach on new year eve, in fact was able to hear a bang too.
Reaction: some people started running towards a biker, who was sitting on the road, his bike inside one of the shop. Someone shouted “catch that $#@&...” showing finger towards me.
But before anyone can notice me I had crossed the road and just was in front of her. She saw me. I knew she knows me; after all I have spent more than 2 years looking at her. I decided to go ahead,
Action: i gave a smile, she didn’t. I said ‘hi’, she didn’t.
Effect: I felt like she was a bit shy or she is afraid if I will directly propose.
Reaction: she started walking away. I tried to stop her by saying; I just wanted to say ‘hi’.
She stopped; she turned, this time with a bit smile and comfort. I felt happy that she understood my feelings.
Action: I walked towards her and stood just a foot away from her.
Effect: she gave a smile and also a strange hint that I was not able to understand.
Reaction: Something hit me. My left eye send a message to my brain, which got translated into pain. My ears also send a message to brain, which got translated as “stay away from her”.
I was left alone on the street. With my single open eye, I saw her moving away with someone on a bike.
Action: I took out my phone and called a friend, narrated the story and asked to take me home.
Effect: a huge laugh on the other side of the phone.
Reaction: “Didn’t I tell you, she is having a boyfriend? Ooops…”

2 comments:

  1. Haha... What a nice post.
    This was my first time here, and I think I wanna come back here again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Ritvik for visiting...
    and of course u r most welcome here, just dont forget the gifts ;)

    hope u like other posts too... :)

    ReplyDelete